I. Basic provision
1. The personal data controller referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) is GOLDEN FISH hotel s.r.o.
2. ID No .: 04720369 with its registered office at U Borského parku 27 Plzeň 30100 (hereinafter referred to as the “administrator”).
3. Administrator contact information:
adress: U Borského parku 27 Plzeň 30100
phone:+420 373 725 555
4. Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, location information, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or the social identity of this natural person.
5. Administrator not appointed Privacy Officer.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
1. The administrator processes the personal data you provided to him or the personal data obtained by the administrator on the basis of your reservation.
2. The administrator processes your identification and contact information.
III.Legal reason and purpose of processing personal data
The legal reason for the processing of personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Art. (b) GDPR;
- the legitimate interest of the controller in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a); (f) GDPR;
- Your consent to the processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a). a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that the service has not been fulfilled
2. The purpose of the processing of personal data is:
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; personal data required for successful order processing (name and address, contact) are required for the order;
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
3. There is no automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
IV.Data retention period
- The administrator keeps personal data for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- After the personal data retention period has expired, the controller will delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
- The recipients of personal data are
- persons involved in the delivery of services / payments under contract,
- providing marketing services.
2. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or to an international organization.
- Under the conditions set out in GDPR you have
- the right of access to his personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to rectify personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or to limit processing according to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to have personal data deleted pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR;
- and the right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article III hereof.
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Privacy security conditions
The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data and personal data repositories in paper form. The controller declares that only the persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of privacy and that you accept them in their entirety.
- You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking your consent, you acknowledge that you are familiar with and accept the terms of privacy.
These conditions come into effect on 25.5.2018