General Terms and Conditions
The general terms and conditions define the relations between the operator of the Golden Fish Hotel Apartments (hereinafter referred to as GOLDEN FISH), which is Golden Fish apartments s.r.o., registered office at U Borského parku 2887/27, 301 00 Plzeň, ID number 09102752, on the one hand, and persons or partners, with which a bilateral trade agreement is not concluded, on the other hand.
I. ORDERING A STAY AT THE GOLDEN FISH HOTEL APARTMENTS
(Hereinafter referred to as GOLDEN FISH)
1. You can order a stay at the GOLDEN FISH facility only in writing (by post, fax, e-mail or by filling out and sending the form on the website.
2. The stay order is accepted by the written confirmation of the authorized person by the GOLDEN FISH facility
3. Reservations and bookings of stay can be accepted and confirmed also on the basis of providing a valid credit card number as a guarantee. In case of non-use of services, a fee will be charged according to the cancellation conditions.
4. Online booking is binding. For the range of contractually agreed services and prices, their breakdown in the booking confirmation is binding.
II. RESERVATION MANDATORY
1. A binding reservation means the accommodation provider’s obligation to reserve the agreed number of accommodation places for the accommodated person on the agreed date and at the same time the accommodation person’s obligation to use this reservation at the agreed time, or to pay the accommodation provider a cancellation fee in the event that he cancels his binding reservation or uses it only in part.
2. In the event of a binding reservation, the accommodation provider may require the guest to pay a deposit of 30 to 100% of the total price in advance.
3. Cancellation fees represent compensation for damage caused by the accommodation provider when canceling a binding reservation and amount to:
O if the reservation is canceled more than 2 days before the start of the stay – no b-fee
O in case of cancellation of the reservation between 2 days and 24 hours before the start of the stay, 30% of the price of the stay
O if the reservation is canceled less than 24 hours before the start of the stay, 50% of the price of the stay
O on the day of the start of the stay, 100% of the accommodation price
4. If a deposit has been paid, the accommodation provider will return the deposit minus the cancellation fee to the guest no later than 7 days after the written notification of the cancellation of the binding reservation.
III. PAYMENT TERMS
1. The client can pay the price of the stay at the GOLDEN FISH reception desk upon arrival in cash or by credit card. We accept the most widespread types of credit cards (a list of credit cards that can be used to pay the price of the stay is available at the reception and on the GOLDEN FISH website).
2. Before arrival, the client can transfer the price of the stay by bank transfer to the bank account of the selected GOLDEN FISH hotel. Confirmation of payment for the stay by bank transfer must be presented upon arrival at the hotel reception. The prices include a fee (accommodation, spa, etc.), which is collected in the amount determined by the generally binding decree of the relevant municipal authority.
3. When paying for a stay booked through an online reservation, you must follow the instructions given during the online reservation.
IV. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE CLIENT
1. By concluding an accommodation contract, the client acquires the right to the normal use of the rented premises, the facilities of the accommodation company, which guests can use normally and without special conditions, and to normal service. The client must exercise his rights in accordance with any hotel guidelines or regulations for guests (house rules).
2. The client has the right to complain about any deficiencies in the services provided. He is obliged to make a complaint in a timely manner, without unnecessary delay, so that a remedy can be negotiated, if possible on the spot. Applying on the spot will allow the defect to be removed immediately, while with the passage of time, the proof and objectivity of the assessment and proper handling of the complaint becomes more difficult.
3. The client is obliged, at the latest at the moment of departure, to pay the agreed price, including any additional costs incurred due to special services requested by him or the guests accompanying him, including statutory value added tax
4. The client guarantees the accommodation provider for any damage caused by himself or the guest or other persons who use the accommodation provider’s services with the knowledge or at the will of the client.
V. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ACCOMMODATOR
1. The lodger can give the client or to provide guests with adequate alternative accommodation (of the same quality) if this is acceptable to the contractual partner, especially if the difference in accommodation is negligible and factually justified. Materially justified means a situation where the space(s) has become (is/are) unusable, when the currently accommodated guests extend their stay, when an excessive number of reservations have been made or other important operational measures requiring this step. Any additional costs for alternative accommodation are borne by the accommodation provider.
2. The accommodation provider has the right to bill his services at any time or bill them continuously. 3. The host is obliged to provide the agreed services to the extent corresponding to his standard.
VI. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT BY THE CLIENT, CANCELLATION FEE
1. Withdrawal from the contract by the client is possible under the conditions specified in Article II, paragraph 3 of these general terms and conditions.
VII. GIFT CARDS
1. Purchased gift vouchers are non-refundable. Valid only for the duration indicated on the voucher (max. 1 year).
VIII. CHANGES TO SERVICES
1. Services offered at GOLDEN FISH facilities may change throughout the year. The client is obliged to follow the current offer of services.
2. The accommodation provider does not provide any financial compensation for unused ordered services and for changes to ordered services during the stay (accommodation, catering and wellness services).
IX PROBLEM SOLVING
1. In relation to clients, we are not bound by any codes of conduct in the sense of § 1826 paragraph 1 letter e) Civil Code.
2. We handle client complaints via the electronic address email@example.com. We will send information about handling the complaint to the client’s email address.
3. The Czech Trade Inspection, with registered office at Štěpánská 567/15, 120 00 Prague 2, IČ: 00020869, is responsible for the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes arising from accommodation contracts. The online dispute resolution platform, located at the Internet address http://ec.europa.eu/consumer/odr, can be used to resolve disputes between the accommodation provider and the client, who is a consumer, from a contract concluded by electronic means.
4. The European Consumer Center Czech Republic, with registered office Štěpánská 567/15, 120 00 Prague 2, internet address http://www.evropskyspotrebitel.cz is the contact point according to the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) No. 524/2016 of 21 May 2013, on online consumer dispute resolution and amending Regulation (EC) No. 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22EC (Regulation on online consumer dispute resolution).
X. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. These general terms and conditions enter into force on January 1, 2022. Changes and additions to these terms and conditions can be individually adjusted between the accommodation provider and the client exclusively in writing.
2. The provided personal data of the client specified in the stay order will be used by the accommodation provider only for the contractual relationship concluded between the accommodation provider and the client.